Elections Saskatchewan requires our employees to be non-partisan. This means not engaging in political activity at the provincial or federal level. Examples of partisan behaviour include:
- Being a member of a provincial or federal political party
- Working for a federal or provincial political party
- Campaigning for a candidate running to be a Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA)
- Donating money to a federal or provincial political party, constituency association or candidate
- Organizing, participating or attending a political fundraising event
- Publicly voicing or expressing your support of a registered political party or candidate.
- such as speaking at a public forum, placing a lawn sign on your residence, “liking” a social media post or “re-tweeting” comments on Twitter.
- Publicly expressing your political views in print media (letters to the editor) or social media (writing blogs, Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, Instagram photos or images)